I have a few plants that could use a different pot, so I test printed a small low poly planter that I liked. I printed out my first one at 100% scale, but it is only big enough for a small plant, so succulent.
I ended up scaling the file to 200% which was about the max my printer could print, and started the 3 day print.
25% of the way through I realized that I did not have enough White PLA to finish this print.
So I decided to see if I could pause the print and swap out to a different spool of Black PLA.
The print ended up finishing, and there were no major issues besides a tiny section of the infill missing between the white and black layers. But that can be fixed with some glue.
Print Files – https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2999036